The Florida Behavioral Health Association is seeking to hire an LMS Manager to undertake all responsibilities related to the operation, maintenance, update, and management of a Learning Management System (LMS) for Florida Behavioral Health professionals. The LMS Manager will be responsible for all elements of maintaining and administering the LMS including registration processes, database management, installing updates, preparing system reports, and providing end user support on technical aspects of the system. The LMS Manager will also design, run, and deliver reports from the LMS to leadership and other stakeholders as needed and serve as the LMS point of contact.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources administration, business administration, Information Technology, instructional design or a field related to the position.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working with and administering an integrated learning and talent management system.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working with instructional design, curriculum design, adult learning principles and measurement strategies as part of a training or learning team.
Professionally qualified candidates have or can demonstrate:
- One year experience using remote training tools such as WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Zoom and Adobe Connect
- Knowledge of how eLearning solutions integrate with a LMS
- Intermediate working knowledge of – Adobe Captivate (such as Articulate, Moodle, gomo) & NetDimensions (such as NetDimensions, HealthStream, PeopleFluent, Moodle, Cornerstone, Lessonly, Sumtotal, Canvas, Articulate Online, Adobe Captivate Prime, SilkRoad, Taleo, SkillSoft)
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on details
- Ability to analyze information and use deductive reasoning to create reports, check for errors and make appropriate corrections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including data entry and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
FBHA is the state’s largest trade association representing community treatment providers with a united voice. FBHA serves as a trusted source of information, advances policy initiatives, and advocates for better behavioral health for all Floridians.
Complete an FBHA Job Application form and submit it with a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: FBHA at 316 E. Park Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32301, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Screening tests for illegal drug use and a Level II background screening are required as a condition for employment.
Proof of authorization to work in the U.S. is required for employment.