EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time (FT).
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking candidates for the Data Specialist position. Data Specialists are tasked with overseeing the development of new databases, monitoring database performance and interpreting raw data and turning it into usable feedback and applications. Applicant is responsible for understanding clinical requirements in an operational healthcare setting and translating those requirements into formal specifications for products and services. Provides analysis of workflow processes and system design and recommends system enhancements and re-configurations to support end user workflow. Perform other duties as assigned.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who are empowered to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as the Data Specialist is rewarding and fulfilling. BCI staff make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application and resume today.
BENEFITS OFFERED: BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus six (6) years related experience. Applicant should possess strong software, database, Sequel (SQL), BI tools, Excel, and computer application skills. Applicant must have experience with developing Crystal Reports with relational databases. Position requires excellent customer service/interpersonal skills. Applicant must be able to work independently and in a team setting. Applicant must have good communication skills, both orally and in writing. Applicant should be familiar with Agile processes and methods. Applicant must be able to pass an Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Medicaid and Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background screen, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing the development of the new Certified Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) database.
- Monitoring database performance
- Interpret raw data and turning it into usable feedback and applications.
- Collecting and cleaning up the data ensuring that the information is accurate and without error.
- Ensure confidential information is secure and available to those who need it.
- Backup and restore data to prevent data loss.
- Identify user needs to create and administer databases.
- Make and test modifications to database structure when needed.
- Maintain databases and update permissions.
- Validate data, perform analysis, and create reports to identify leading indicators and drivers of trends.
- Provide technical knowledge, analytical support, and ad hoc analysis (including design and database queries) to extract necessary data and compile into an appropriate report format to effectively communicate outcomes.
- Analyze the issues being raised against our applications and design, then implement or manage enhancements to prevent any future occurrences of these problems or issues.
- Create, document and maintain Knowledge Management systems for our applications.
- Review and maintain robust continuity of business processes
- Liaise with program managers in translating their problems into technical solutions.
- Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, their supervisors and executive management.
SALARY: $60,000.00 / Annually
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
External Applicant Link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145325.careers?ApplyToJob=520306048
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING.
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI)
Human Resources (HR) Department
205 Shell Ave. SE – Building A, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Posted By: (HR)
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. (BCI) IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.