POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants who want to work in the Driving Under the Influence (DUI) program. This includes special supervision services. Applicants must be outgoing, like working with the public, and welcome BCI’s clients cheerfully while providing superior customer service. Must have the ability to multi-task and remain professional at all times to ensure that each client walks away having had a positive, helpful, and caring experience.
Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve through education and assessment. A career with BCI as an Access Specialist is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
The Access Specialist is responsible for providing reception and administrative duties, which include greeting clients and other visitors, answering phones, and answering inquiries. The Access Specialist demonstrates excellent customer service skills and maintains professionalism when interacting with difficult clients / students. The Access Specialist obtains client data and ensures that all information collected is accurate. This includes entering the information into the DUI Program computer program in a timely manner. The Access Specialist schedules appointments, classes, and education and reschedules appointments as necessary. The Access Specialist maintains strict client / student confidentiality, assists with all filing as needed, collects payment with cash or processes credit card payments for services and provides receipts. The Access Specialist balances / reconciles their cash drawer daily.
New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: A High School diploma or GED required. Bilingual (Spanish & English) Applicants preferred. Fast paced Front Desk position. Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential. Must have strong communication skills and be able to provide excellent customer service. Applicant must be able to pass a Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II and Medicaid background screening, a drug screening, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for highly motivated applicants. We are excited to meet interested potential teammates. Excellent customer service skills are a must. BCI offers competitive wages and benefits to include paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), health, dental, and vision insurance. Some of the job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone.
- Greet clients / students and other visitors to the office.
- Obtain client / student information, making sure all patient information is correct.
- Enter patient information into the DUI program computer program. Ensure timely and accurate entry of data.
- Schedule classes and evaluation appointments.
- Reschedule appointments as necessary.
- Observe strict client / student confidentiality.
- Process credit card payments as necessary.
- Collect payment for services and provide receipts. Balance / reconcile drawer daily.
- Prepare materials and classroom for classes.
- Explain all DUI programs.
External Applicant Link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145325.careers?ApplyToJob=486767366
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING.
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI)
Human Resources (HR) Department
205 Shell Ave. SE – Building A, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Posted By: (HR)
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. (BCI) IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.