REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association, a subsidiary of the Florida Behavioral Health Association, and the Florida Department of Children and Families Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health, invite you to mark your calendars for the 2020 Virtual Opioid Summit.
The 2020 Opioid Summit will take place online. The goal of the Summit is to provide a forum for discussion of intervention, treatment, and recovery support strategies that effectively serve individuals with an Opioid Use Disorder (OUD).
- Florida Opioid Response Overview including a view towards 2020-21
- Florida Trend Data
- Medication First Model Panel of Providers
- Implementing Medication First Model – Challenges & Opportunities Discussion
- Retaining Patients in Treatment
- Engagement & Retention Strategies – Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid Use Disorder: Innovative Models for Enhancing Retention and Continuity of Care
- Retention Strategies Across Florida Discussion
- Treating Stimulants
For the most up-to-date information, visit the 2020 Opioid Summit webpage here