REGISTERED NURSE – INPATIENT
Florida RN license. Experience is preferred.
The Inpatient Nurse is responsible for the development of the treatment and discharge plan for nursing. They must have the ability to make difficult nursing decisions for a client population with serious and persistent mental illness. Additionally, decisions also involve staffing, safety, security, and infection control issues. The nurse must have an understanding of the population served and be able to problem-solve and educate employees in all nursing areas. Work is reviewed, by the Director of Nursing, through meetings with the charge nurses and Nurse Managers, evaluation of intervention decisions, and compliance with state and federal rules, regulations and agency policies and procedures.
Both Full-Time and PRN positions are available. Flexible schedules!! Great benefits!!!
- 26 paid days off (PTO) per year to start! PTO increases over time up to 44 days per year!!
- Sell back PTO at 100% value!
- Health insurance
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance
- Life insurance is provided at 3 times your annual salary!
- Long-term disability is provided!
- Company-sponsored 401(a), funded at 8.5% to start!! Increase to 14.5% over time
For information contact:
Fallon DeRosa, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, Director of Human Resources
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.