PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER (PMHNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Florida to practice as an APRN
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Valid and current D.E.A. certification
- Psychotropic medication management experience
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during work hours
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office
- Strong computer skills (EHR, Telehealth)
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- A high level of patience and compassion is required towards the patients we serve
- Must be willing to travel site to site
- The Psychiatric APRN will examine, assess, and treat behavioral health patients within scope of practice & in collaboration with a psychiatrist.
- The Psychiatric APRN differentiates psychiatric presentations of medical conditions from psychiatric disorders & arranges appropriate evaluation and follow-up.
- The Psychiatric APRN will collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan.
- Complete health history, psychiatric evaluation, treatment plan, counseling, and medication management.
- Demonstrate clinical excellence in the care of individuals diagnosed with psychiatric disorders, such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorders, and substance abuse.
- Fully versed on the current drug therapies with detailed knowledge of psychotropic drugs and their therapeutic application.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team approach to establishing best practice and positive patient outcomes.
- 26 paid days off (PTO) per year to start! PTO increases over time up to 44 days per year!!
- Sell back PTO at 100% value!
- Health Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term disability is provided!
- Life insurance is provided at 3 times your annual salary!
- Supplemental Life Insurance also available
Company-sponsored 401(a), funded at 8.5% to start!! Increase
For information contact:
Fallon DeRosa, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, Director of Human Resources
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.