Bridgeway Center, Inc.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time (FT)
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that want to work with clients to effectively address Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) issues by providing accessible client-centered, cost-effective, and quality outcome-based care. Join a dynamic and innovative team who search for empowering ways to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. A career with BCI as a Licensed Therapist is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference every day in the lives of the clients served.
The Licensed Therapist will provide Mental Health (MH) and Substance Abuse (SA) screenings, assessments, groups, individual and family psychotherapy.
New associates received training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Clear and active Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Experience working with both adult and children with behavioral health needs is preferred. Applicant must be knowledgeable of mental health and substance-related diagnosis and treatment. Applicant must demonstrate the ability to interact in an Outpatient environment. Applicant must possess good oral and written communication skills in the English language. Applicant must have excellent clinical skills with the ability to work productively and effectively by completing concurrent documentation. Applicant must have the ability to function well as a member of a multidisciplinary team. Applicant must be able to pass a DCF Level II background screening, a drug screening, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy services.
- Complete documentation in accordance with BCI policies and procedures in the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Contribute to program development and implementation of written and/or verbally directed clinical procedures.
- Complete mandatory educational activities.
- Attend staff meetings and follows all team/program protocols.
- Adhere to universal precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
- Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
- Follows security regulations and policies, with consideration of clinical factors.
- Completes documentation of Biopsychosocial Assessments, treatment plans, progress reports and summaries.
- Completes monthly peer reviews and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Facilitate Violence Intervention Program Groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week
WORK LOCATION: Crestview (CV)
WAGE: The wage for this position is $31.25 per hour.
EXTERNAL APPLICANT LINK: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145325.careers?ApplyToJob=453196808
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING.
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI)
Human Resources (HR) Department
205 Shell Ave. SE – Building A, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Posted By: (HR)
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. (BCI) IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.