EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time (FT).
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that love working with individuals seeking to learn to live substance free lives. Join a dynamic and innovative team who are passionate about the welfare of persons experiencing substance use or mental health issues in their life. A career with BCI as an Evaluator is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference in the lives of the persons served.
The Evaluator is responsible for the management of the evaluation process of the Certified Community Behavioral health Clinic (CCBHC) grant, including overseeing the implementation of evaluation tasks required, the collection / compilation of data, the analysis of data, and program reporting as required by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA) and stipulated within the CCBHC program guidelines. New associates receive training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- 17 days per year of PTO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
- Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
- Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field. Knowledge and experience in data entry, data collection / tracking, data compilation, dataset maintenance, and data analysis; experience in managing a federal grant, preferably a Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) grant. Applicant must be able to pass an Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Medicaid and Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II background check, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Provide support to develop clear, defined goals / objectives for the CCBHC grant from the Disparity Impact Statement (DIS), using the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely) model.
- Provide support in the development of data collection, data entry, and data compilation processes for required performance measures and other identified program goals / objectives.
- Maintain records for when CCBHC grant reports and assessments are due, notifying project staff of upcoming deadlines.
- Prepare dashboards, reports, or other graphical presentations of data as needed.
- Work with Data Specialist to maintain a statistical database of descriptive and outcome measures as related to the CCBHC grant program.
- Interpret, analyze, and make recommendations based on the data.
- Present aggregated data and cross-tabulated data as part of the formative review process.
- Advise on changes of processes based on outcomes.
- Provide assistance in the completion of Needs Assessments as required by the CCBHC criteria.
- Work with CCBHC staff to ensure compliance with GPRA requirements and provide electronic conveyance of data as applicable.
- Assist in collection of CCBHC satisfaction surveys.
- Assist in preparation of CCBHC project and grant reports in accordance with grant agreement and other reporting requirements.
- Other evaluation tasks as required and / or requested.
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
WORK HOURS: Mon – Fri; 40 hours per week
WAGE: The wage for this position is $18.00 per hour.
External Applicant Link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145325.careers?ApplyToJob=520297044
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING.
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI)
Human Resources (HR) Department
205 Shell Ave. SE – Building A, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Posted By: (HR)
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. (BCI) IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.