Job Posting: Distance Learning and Continuing Education Coordinator
The Florida Behavioral Health Association (FBHA) is seeking a Distance Learning and Continuing Education Coordinator to provide management for all training and education activities and services including managing the on-line resource center and providing all registration and attendance services related to webinars, web-based meetings, teleconference meetings, and in-person events (e.g., workshops and conferences) including registration, attendance, and reporting continuing education units. This staff must support coordination of all training efforts to identify efficiencies and quality improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Public Administration, Social Work, or related field
- A minimum of two years of experience in managing and coordinating adult education and training, or serving as registrar
- A minimum of two years of experience using web-based training platforms such us WebEx, Zoom, Go to Meetings, and Adobe Connect
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to travel for in-person events
FBHA is the state’s largest trade association representing community treatment providers with a united voice. FBHA serves as a trusted source of information, advances policy initiatives, and advocates for better behavioral health for all Floridians.
Complete an FBHA Job Application form and submit it with a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: FBHA at 316 E. Park Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32301, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Screening tests for illegal drug use and a Level II background screening are required as a condition for employment. Proof of authorization to work in the U.S. is required for employment.