- NCBH: Federal Advocacy Groups Urge Continued Support for Behavioral Health During Pandemic (4/10/2020)
- KFF: The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act: Summary of Key Health Provisions (4/09/2020)
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act requires certain employers to provide employees with expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. Refer to the Department of Labor website for updates on employee rights and assistance.
- NCBH CARES Act: Summary of new financial opportunities for small businesses and non-profits to apply for certain loans and tax credits that will help relieve the financial burden of the COVID-19 pandemic. (04/03/2020)
- Short-term loans for small businesses impacted by COVID-19. Florida businesses can apply at BIZ.
- US SBA: COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application(500 employees or less)