As frontline organizations of the COVID-19 pandemic, you provide care to Floridians most in need. FBHA is here to support members with a webpage that includes the latest guidance, best practices, toolkits and policies to assist members during this challenging time.
- Governor DeSantis issues Executive Order 20-276 extending the state of emergency due to COVID-19 – Effective November 3, 2020, through January 2, 2021.
- Florida Division of Emergency Management issues Emergency Order DEM Order No. 20-011 revising COVID-19 guidelines for long-term care facilities – Effective October 22, 2020.
- Department of Health Renews Declaration of Public Health Emergency – Effective October 23, 2020, through December 22, 2020.
- National Declaration of Public Health Emergency in effect for 90 days
- Department of Children and Families Emergency Order — Effective Sept.30, 2020 – March 31, 2021
- Executive Order 20-213 Emergency Management – Extension of EO 20-52 for 60-days (09/04/2020)
- CDC Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with SARS-CoV-2 Infection (Interim Guidance) (07/17/2020)
- Registered Intern Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Update – The Board amended rule 64B4-2.002, FAC, (effective 10/04/2020) to include the changes established in Emergency Rule 64B4ER20-24, FAC. A description of the rule is provided on the board’s website. To read the final rule, please click here. (09/23/2020)
- Office of Civil Rights Issues Guidance on Covered Health Care Providers & Restrictions on Media Access to Protected Health Information about Individuals in Their Facilities (05/05/2020)
Information & Resources FOR Individuals/Clients
IMPORTANT Information FOR ProviderS
PPE Guidance & Information
Preparing for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
Taking Care of Your Mental Health During the COViD-19 pandemic
If you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed about the coronavirus, you are not alone. The first thing people should know is, what they are experiencing is normal, but if the feelings become too much for you to deal with on your own, there is help available.