HealthQuest Apprenticeship program
The Florida Behavioral Health Association is seeking to hire an Apprentice Coordinator to recruit, register and liaise with apprentices enrolled in the program. The coordinator will typically interact with both employers and apprentices to complete registrations, secure the required documentation, and follow-up with apprentices and employers to review progress and manage program related data as needed for reporting and quality assurance activities. The position must support and accomplish the following objectives:
• Support program goals by engaging and supporting apprentices
• Collect and maintain documentation and data as required by the program
• Achieve and maintain compliance with contract goals, objectives, and requirements
• Achieve and maintain compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations
• Submit all contract deliverables and reports timely
• Keep FBHA Management Team informed of program achievements and trends, research and best practices that may impact program goals and objectives
• An associate degree from an accredited institution in business, education, or social services related field.
• At least two years of experience in workforce systems
• At least two years of experience in case management, data management, or adult training
• Knowledge of workforce systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including data entry and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
FBHA is the state’s largest trade association representing community treatment providers with a united voice. FBHA serves as a trusted source of information, advances policy initiatives, and advocates for better behavioral health for all Floridians.
To apply: Complete an FBHA Job Application form and submit it with a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: FBHA at 316 E. Park Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32301, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Screening tests for illegal drug use and a Level II background screening are required as a condition for employment. Proof of authorization to work in the U.S. is required for employment.
Our job board is offered as a member value added benefit. Members may post as often and as many positions as they desire. Consider becoming a member to have access to post job positions here.