Website Bridgeway Center, Inc.
Posting No. BCI-2022-49
POSITION: Wraparound Facilitator
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time (FT)
POSITION SUMMARY: Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI) is seeking applicants that love working with children and families. Join a dynamic and innovative team who are passionate about the safety of children and family restoration. A career with BCI as a Wraparound Facilitator is rewarding and fulfilling because you make a difference in the lives of the families served. Services are provided in the community to families referred by the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
The purpose of the Wraparound Facilitator is to provide resources and linkages to education, therapy, and skills to keep the family unit intact.
An evidenced based service model with proven results is used by the program. New associates received training, mentoring, and coaching throughout the on-boarding process.
We invite you to further explore this amazing opportunity by submitting your application today.
BENEFITS OFFERED: BCI offers competitive salary and benefits. Some of the benefits include:
1. Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
2. 17 days per year of PTO
3. 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
4. Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
5. Health Care / Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
6. Employer Paid $15,000.00 Life Insurance
8. Florida Blue Group Health Insurance
9. Vision / Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or related human services field plus two (2) years direct experience in human services. Must be certified by the National Center for Innovation and Excellence within twelve (12) months of date of hire. Bilingual (Spanish & English) applicants preferred, but not required. Applicant must be able to pass a Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level II DCF and Medicaid background check, drug screen, and a Tuberculosis (TB) test. Valid driver’s license with no major violations.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides quality of care service to families referred by DCF; Provide necessary support of care plan goals and objectives to caregivers and their family. Using approved instructional programs provides families with training.
2. Provides the flexibility to respond to client needs.
3. Is knowledgeable of community resources and links the person served to the most appropriate service.
4. Advocates for the best interest and wishes of the client among the many services providers, agencies, family member and significant others.
5. Creates care plans.
6. Conducts Family Team meetings.
7. Communicates with partnering agencies.
8. Completes documentation and notes in the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
WORK LOCATION: Fort Walton Beach (FWB)
WAGE: The wage for this position is $20.00 per hour.
External Applicant Link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145325.careers?ApplyToJob=470020225
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING.
Bridgeway Center, Inc. (BCI)
Human Resources (HR) Department
205 Shell Ave. SE – Building A, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548
Posted By: (HR)
BRIDGEWAY CENTER, INC. (BCI) IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.